Are you interested in becoming a part of our Second Story Travel team?
Second Story Travel is looking for dedicated travel agents with a passion for helping families experience the magic of a Disney vacations especially, but any vacation can be magical. As an independent contractor, you have the flexibility to work from home while booking vacations for your clients.
Being a Second Story Travel agent will include annual trainings, sourcing your own clients, & monthly meetings. It may also include travel education opportunities and annual agency trips.
We are a Universal U-Preferred Agency, a member of the Travel Leaders Group, and we are CLIA certified and hold the required seller of travel licenses in Florida, California, and Washington.
At Second Story, we have a passion to see families make unforgettable memories to last a lifetime not only at Disney World, but all Disney destinations & Universal Orlando, Sandals & Beaches all-inclusive vacations, & more!
Our expectations for our travel agents:
- Be willing & persistant in finding your own clients/leads outside of your friend/family circle, to give you a jump start in building your client base.
- A background in, or comfort with, sales and customer service & have excellent communication skills
- The ability to set aside time to attend training sessions and a willingness to learn. And not be afraid to ask questions when you need help.
- Have traveled to Disney World and/or Universal Orlando (including on-site resort stays) within the past 12 months.
- Experience with the Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, or Adventures by Disney would be a plus (but not required).
- Ability to commit at least 20/hours per week to your business
- Keep up-to-date on travel news, requirements, & trainings
- We do not expect you to know all the answers, but we do expect you to know how to find the answer when needed.
All that to say that Second Story Travel LLC is not a hobby agency. Our priority is to see families make unforgettable memories to last a lifetime while growing our business to be the best we can be.
If you feel that you would be a good fit for our agency, we would love for you to fill out an application.
Please note that this is an Independent Contractor position. There is a minimal start up fee that covers the following:
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Interview process
- Start up training