My love of all things Disney began with princess story books and has taken me to the parks more than a dozen times in the last 15 years.
As a family, we adore Fort Wilderness Campground when traveling by RV, or when we just want that relaxed and rustic vibe in the middle of the Disney magic. It’s such a great feeling to arrive at the gates and be greeted by the cast members with a hearty “Welcome Home!”
When Universal Studios added the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, I knew we had to check it out. It does not disappoint! Prepare to be immersed in a whole different kind of magic, and don’t forget to try the Butterbeer! My kids loved all the other action-packed rides Universal had to offer, too!
Over time, I’ve learned some great tips for visiting Walt Disney World and Universal Studios Orlando that I can’t wait to share with you. From parade viewing locations, touring itineraries, dining recommendations and more, I’m ready to help you make the most of your next Orlando vacation!
Fun Facts about me:
- Favorite Park: Epcot
- Favorite Snack: Dole Whip
- Favorite Meal: Via Napoli
- Favorite Entertainment: Yeeha Bob Jackson at River Roost Lounge
- Favorite Dinner Show: Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review
- Favorite Resort: Fort Wilderness Campground
- Favorite Ride: Toy Story Mania
- Favorite Nighttime Show: Harmonious at Epcot