Hi! I’m Rachel Ellis and I found a renewed love for Disney when my husband and I went to Disney for my 30th birthday and our daughter’s first birthday. Since that trip almost six years ago, we have been on countless trips to Disney World and two trips to Disneyland.
Before we even finish one trip, my girls and I are already planning another trip. Each trip is more magical than the last and we are always finding and learning something new each time we go while holding onto our favorite magical moments as well!
I am turning my passion for Disney into a career to help other families plan their magical vacation and make them want to return “home” year after year.
I currently reside in Mt. Washington, KY (just outside of Louisville) with my husband, our three girls, and our pup.
- Favorite Character Meet & Greet: Mickey Mouse
- Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Snack: Popcorn or Mickey Pretzel
- Favorite Ride: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Favorite Resort: Pop Century (it was our first resort we stayed at as a family)
- Favorite Character Meal: Topolino’s
- Favorite Disney Meal: Liberty Tree Tavern
- Favorite Disney Princess: Ariel